Friday, July 16, 2010

The Word Illustrated #52--Be healed!

http://thewordillustrated.blogspot.com


The Word Illustrated #52
© Pamyla Floyd
7/16/2010

Healed in Jesus name

And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and he healed their sick – Matthew 14:14

Too often we lay in our sick bed, refusing to call our church family for prayer.
satan will try to convince us that we are a nuisance, or that we don’t deserve healing. he wants to keep us locked away from others, so that he can continue to steal our life away from us. Ignorance is not bliss, learn what the word says about your situation!

WE have to be careful about what we accept as truth. When I dislocated and broke my ankle this past November, I was told that I would walk with a limp, experience pain when the weather changed, and probably get cancer because of plate and screws. I was told this by well meaning Christians who did not know the word of God. I refused to accept those words, and let them fall to the ground, like rocks, null and void. I have learned to operate in faith, and not fear.

I found scriptures to meditate on, and I confessed aloud what my outcome would be -- complete and total restoration in Jesus name. If I experienced pain, I refused to think that my prayers were not heard, or that I would not be healed. When your mind is made up, you must stand, no matter what it looks, tastes, or smells like. If you begin to doubt, repent, confess the sin of doubt and unbelief, and start over again -- in faith.

Exodus 15:26 says that if we diligently listen to the voice of God and keep His commandments and statues, that He will not put any of the diseases upon us that he brought against the Egyptians. My prayer is that God would turn the plate and screws into bone. I have no pain, nor do I walk with a limp -- Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus!

God bless,
Pamyla

If you want to know how to ask Jesus into your heart, or want help in leading someone to Christ, please visit my Salvation page. If you want prayer or need help finding scriptures to stand on, please email me: thewordillustrated at yahoo dot com

Reference Scriptures:
Psalms 30:2 -- O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me

James 5:14 – Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

Note: the animated image above is of dancing notes with the caption "healed"

No comments:

Post a Comment