Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Salvation

Salvation by Pamyla Floyd
Click to enlarge


Got Jesus?



Where will your soul be 1 minute after you die?


There is only one way to get to heaven


Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me-- John 14:6


That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation

For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed

--Romans 10:9-11 KJV

Prayer

Jesus I repent (turn away) from all of my sins and I thank you for forgiving me of each and every one. I confess that yes you are the son of God, and I ask you to come into my heart and become Lord over my life.

Welcome into the family of faith! Now please get into a bible beleving church that preaches Jesus. I love you!

If you would like prayer, have questions or need scriptures please email me: thewordillustrated at yahoo dot com


No comments:

Post a Comment