Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Word Illustrated #14--II Timothy 3:5



The Word Illustrated #14
© PamYla Floyd
09/18/2008

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away--II Timothy 3:5

I professed that Jesus is the son of God, asked Him to be the Lord over my life and asked forgiveness for my sins. But....I did not submit all of my life to Christ.

'God knows my heart' was the lie from hell that kept me shackled and struggling with a secret. I denied the power of Christ to free me from ALL things.

I encourage you to submit those 'things' to God, and to find a bible believing, bible teaching, church that flows in the components of the 5 fold ministry.

Counsel with those who will prayerfully go before the Lord on your behalf and then commit to study the scriptures, fast, and pray to be set free.

Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting--Matthew 17:21

Let's not just give God some of our lives, but all of it so that we can have the abundant lives that Jesus promised!

God bless,

Pamyla

No comments:

Post a Comment