Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Word Illustrated #13--Psalms 30:11



The Word Illustrated #13
© PamYla Floyd
09/04/2008

Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;--Psalms 30:11

When we are looking over the fence into the lives of others, we will find everything wrong with our own.

If you have a job, can eat several times a day, enjoy running water, electricity, heat, air and can change clothes daily--we ought to be up singing, dancing and praising God. Why, we are even in the top 1% of the world's wealthiest!

So get up, put on your dancing shoes, (or go barefoot if you're like me) and dance a jig of thanks! satan wants us to look everywhere and focus on everything BUT God.

Praise Him--for He has plans to prosper us, even as our souls prosper!

God bless,

Pamyla

No comments:

Post a Comment